101 Main Street | 303-582-6100 | Saratoga Website
Saratoga Casino is a smaller property towards the top end of Main Street of Black Hawk, Colorado. It offers one restaurant, about 500 slot and video poker machines, a video poker bar, sportsbook, and eight table games. It does not have a hotel.
There are eight table games at Saratoga Casino. Four are six-deck blackjack. The bet limits are $5 to $100. Players may double down on two cards before and after splitting. The dealer hits soft 17. Blackjack pays 3:2.
Craps is $10 to $100 with 20 times odds. The field pays double on 12. Players may not enter a craps game in the middle of a roll. Double zero roulette and Three Card Poker are $5 to $100. Poker Burnout is $5 to $50.
Most of the nearly 500 machines at Saratoga Casino are slots. There are a handful of video poker games. This includes the bar where we found games we had never seen before, like Royal Aces and Straight Flush Deluxe. Our favorite game at the bar is 9/5 Jacks or Better. Denominations are quarter, half-dollar and dollar with a progressive. The bar games also have Pick a Pair, Atomic Fever, Dice Fever, Fast Fours and Royal Deal. It has one of the largest bar video poker menus we have ever seen.
The main video poker area offers quarter up to dollar video poker. Our pick here is $1 9/7/5 Double Bonus Poker and 9/6 Double Double Bonus Poker. Some variants here include Super Triple Play, Wheel Poker and Ultimate X.
The Extras Club is Saratoga Casino’s players club. There are four tiers, which reset twice per year. Players keep their tier for the length of the next term. Below are each tier’s benefits.
- Gold: Redeem bus $20 free play for 150 base points.
- Platinum (7,501 pts): Redeem bus $20 free play for 10 base points and 20% off at Main Street Café.
- Diamond (25,001 pts): No point qualifier to redeem $20 bus free play, 30% discount at Main Street Café, a host and slot reservations.
- Diamond Elite (100,001 pts): Diamond perks plus 40% off at Main Street Café, ATM/cash advance fee reimbursement and conversion of comps into free play.
Players earn Extras Club points at a rate of one for every $2 wagered at slots and $4 for video poker. Players may exchange 200 points for $1 in cash, free play or promo chips. The minimum exchange for cash and promo chips is $5.
Betfred operates the sportsbook at Saratoga. It is located next to the table game pit. Televisions cover the walls of the 1,400 square feet sportsbook. There is a seating area, betting window, and kiosks. Sports on the betting menu include NFL, NCAA football and basketball, NBA, NHL, MLB, UFC, boxing, NASCAR, tennis, golf and soccer. Straight bets, parlays, teasers, futures and props are among the betting options. Bets may be made in-person, on a kiosk or on the Colorado Betfred sports betting app.
Dining & Drinks
All dining options at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk are located within age-restricted areas. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to dine.
- Main Floor Bar is open daily from 9am until 2am. The bar offers a selection of craft beer, drafts, wine and cocktails.
- Main Street Café is open for breakfast starting at 10am through dinner daily. Dinner is served until 8pm Sunday through Thursday and 10pm Friday and Saturday. The café is temporarily located upstairs in the Mill City Chophouse. All day breakfast is available. The lunch and dinner menu features burgers, sandwiches, salads and soups.
- Mill City Bar is temporarily closed. This non-gaming bar and lounge serves cocktails, wine and beer.
Saratoga Casino Black Hawk FAQ
Is Saratoga Casino open 24 hours a day?
No. It is open from 9am to 2am daily.
Are there table games at Saratoga Casino?
Yes. Available games are blackjack, craps, roulette, Poker Burnout and Three Card Poker.
Does Saratoga Casino have a sportsbook?
Yes. It is operated by Betfred. There is a betting window, kiosks and a sports betting app available.
What is the best video poker game at Saratoga Casino?
Our top pick is $1 9/7/5 Double Bonus Poker.